Friday, September 25, 2009

Apple Picking

We went up to Applecrest Orchard last weekend in New Hampshire to pick our own apples. Elliana loved her second time there (she was tiny last year, check out the archive blog pictures.) We had a great time and Elliana loved eating apples and donuts and corn and chowder and...(Sorry for the picture quality, these are phone pictures as I forgot the memory stick for the good camera, oops...)
She also loved riding on the tractors there!
Mmmm, apples!
You can do my hair, just don't stop me from eating...
Oh, this is a nice one...
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Everyone!! Sorry I have been slacking lately, but believe me I never stop thing about my favorite little girl!! It has been a very very crazy and trying summer. Elliana is so adorable I love seeing the pictures! She is getting so big i cannot believe it! Looks like you guys had a nice summer and i am happy for all of you! Big Kiss and Hug !! Kathy

Anonymous said...

Love these pictures,check out that mischevious look on her face in the first picture!! Love it!!! Kathy