Monday, May 12, 2008

1 Month, 2 days...

Well, little Elliana is just past a month old now, and had a doctor's appointment today. She has clearly gotten bigger since the last weigh-in, and is now tipping the scales at 9 pounds 5 ounces, which her doctor was very happy with. When I picked her up off the scale in the doctors office, she was naked, so I cuddled with her to warm her up a little. I thought about how she felt so nice and warm on me, no wait a minute, that's not just warm, but wet. Yup, pee all over Daddy...she's pretty cute, so I let it slide.

Also, we went down to the Cupboard House last night with our favorite neighbors, Guy and Jane Fossiano, and their boys, Michael and Anthony. We bumped into my parents down there, who we just told the other day, "If you go to the Cupboard, be sure to call us!" So my dad walks in, spies me in the corner, his face perhaps a little shocked, or panicked, and says, "Hey, we JUST called you guys to see if you wanted to come down!" Yeah right, from the parking lot once you saw our car there! No worries though, they shared their french fries with us...

I will be sure to get some more pictures up in the near future, but here is one to hold you over for now.


No comments: