Wednesday, May 21, 2008

More Creepy Animals?

Elliana's play mat has animals hanging from it. I don't know who is designing these things, but they are reminiscent of the ones from the mobile. This lion is googley-eyed like the other, and a little creepy, but she still seems to like him. In the picture here, I think you can see just a bit of nervousness in the little girl as she keeps her eyes on the lion. It's like she is thinking, "I like you guys, because you're bright and make noises, but I don't feel like I can fully trust you..." That's probably why she never falls asleep on the mat.


Here are a few pictures of Elliana sleeping. She loves to have her hands up near her face whether she is wearing mitts or not. Tell me you don't want to kiss those lips...







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just want to kiss all her face!

Auntie Sybil

Anonymous said...

She just gets cuter and cuter.