Thursday, July 10, 2008

3 Months Old!

Wow, Elliana is 3 months old today! I can't believe it has been that long, she is getting so big. She is really funny now, coos and laughs all the time, smiles when she sees you, loves to look around at everything when you are holding her.
If you know my dad, you know why he'll love this picture. Just three months old and already giving the thumbs up, IN HER SLEEP!

With cousin Jessica...

Watching her Baby Beethoven DVD, she loves the bright colors and music.

Cute and funny faces all the time now!

She loves to pull on your hands to sit herself up...

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is the cutest thing that I have ever seen!!! Happy three months. Can't wait to see her next week, sorry I could not be there for you today. Love you guys, Hayley and Steve

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures when they sleep. so innocent and cute.

Great work Rob.