Thursday, December 18, 2008

Big-Girl Seat

Elliana is now too big for the purple Bumbo seat she has been using for meals. Essentially she can lean herself over, which pops out one leg, and then work herself out of it. Since it goes on the kitchen table for mealtime, that's not gonna work anymore...
She has officially been upgraded to a big-girl high chair and she seems to like it. Here she is having toast for breakfast with Mommy and Daddy.
This is gonna be great!
Hmmm, maybe not, it's a bit dry. Can I get some butter on this?
If I were just a little bit taller, I know I could get that...
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

hcollins20 said...

such a big girl, can't even stand it. i want to bite that face. 4 more sleeps til i can see the babe.

Anonymous said...

Love her new high chair,she looks like a princess on her throne!!She really is growing fast!!Those chubby cheeks,oooooh how kissable!Hope you guys have a nice weekend,looks like we may get snowed in!!!I bet kristen is looking forward to christmas break,I know chuck is! Love, Kathy