Thursday, April 3, 2008

Last day teaching...

Today was Kristen's last day at school and she will be on maternity leave for the rest of the year. She had hoped to work this long with the pregnancy, and she actually pulled it off. Now she can relax at home a bit before the baby comes, which is probably a bit of a relief for her. But who knows, maybe labor starts tonight! No rest for the weary...

I added a new feature to the blog, Email Subscription. If you want to get email updates when I add a new post, you can sign up through the link to the top right of the main page. It is not real-time, but I think it sends you an email in the morning if anything was posted on the previous day.

I'll keep you up to date with any news.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YEAH!! It's me finally. Thanks for the yummy pizza,Rob. It's going to be lonely without you Kristen. Who am I going to pick on? I hope you have an easy, quick labor because you certainly have had a rough 9 months. That Vicky has given you a rough pregnancy. Tell her I promise to teach her how to talk with a Maine accent. Enjoy your day off tomorrow. You deserve some rest. Love, (Auntie) Rhonda

Anonymous said...

Greetings from Naples.

Enough with the suspense! Take kristen for a ride on a bumpy road or something!