Monday, April 14, 2008

A Wonderful Night...

Elliana had a great night's sleep last night. She saw the Red Sox and Bruins win, fed at 12am, then 2am, and we didn't hear a sound from her again until 7:10am. She ate, and back to sleep the three of us went, until 9:30. She sleeps so well wrapped up in her swaddle-me blanket (thanks Gina!) If only every night could be this perfect...

Now she is sleeping some more in her bouncy chair

Thanks to everyone who came by to visit, and we hope to see more of you soon. Elliana loves her visitors!

Also, a special thanks to Jeff and Jaimie from The Cycle Loft in Burlington, for Elliana's bag of goodies!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What an angel! I'm so glad you all had a great night. She is just a joy to be with. We really enjoyed our visit.

love
trish

Anonymous said...

Wow! I hope you have more nights like that. It's probably because she was happy the Red Sox and Bruins won. She'll sleep fine during the Celtics playoffs, I bet. I'll be over on Thursday to see Elliana. I'll say hi to you two also. Love, Auntie Rhonda XO

Anonymous said...

PRINCESS ELLIANA SHE IS THE BEST . LOVE PAPA

Anonymous said...

Oh! I'm so pleased she is sleeping so well. Call me when she needs another changing. I'll be right over. I'm so proud of all of you. Rest while you can.
Love,
Beth P.