Friday, March 28, 2008

Final Room Accessory?

I doubt it's the last one, but it is the most recent. We got a table lamp, from Pottery Barn Kids of course, to match the furniture we have already. Cousin Hayley is all about the coupons/discounts there, and we somehow managed to save around 75% of what the lamp and shade should have cost us. It is actually pretty cool. No turny knob to switch it on or off, you just lightly tap the metal ring on the base to cycle through 3 light settings.



We also got some blinds for the previously bare windows. I managed to install them myself, which is no small feat if you know my handiwork skills. My 'go to' guy for electrical and plumbing, neighbor Guy F., installed the overhead light and dimmer switch for us as well, so now we are really all set. Only 5 days away from the due date now, it seems like the last few weeks have flown by. I'll keep you posted on any news.

No comments: