Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Taiwan Update

I am happy to hear that my beautiful little girl has been good to Mommy while I have been gone. She is sleeping a lot, and I have got pictures and messages and some phone time with her while I am half way around the world. I can't wait to get home and give her all sorts of hugs and kisses.

Here are some pictures of the hotel. The place is amazing both outside and in. I wish my girls were here with me though...

Front Entrance


The gate to the hotel.

View of the hotel from the pool

Very cool golden dragon fountain in the lobby

1 comment:

Almy said...

Hi Rob
Your girls are missing you too. Elliana whispered to me last night I miss my Dad and all his hugs and kisses. And Kristen was sorry she missed your call while she was at our house. See you soon.......
Love
Mom